Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mag Covers: Nicki Minaj & Justin Bieber Cover 'Complex' Mag's 10th Anniversary Issue (April/May 2012)

In the current issue of 'Complex,' Justin Beiber and Nicki Minaj were given the opportunity to create two covers. The two music heavy-weights sat down with the mag and talked everything from music and style, to collaborations and relationships. Check out the snippets below!

Nicki Minaj On Her Career Goals:
"I came out with Young Money, the biggest hip-hop label in the world at that time. And then it was, 'How do I branch away from Lil Wayne?' One of my biggest records was with Drake, “Moment 4 Life.” Even with the Super Bowl, it’s Madonna’s moment. I’m just sharing in that moment. It’s not Nicki Minaj’s moment. Nicki Minaj at the Grammys—that’s my moment. I’ve just been constantly on this quest to stand alone."

Justin Beiber On His Relationship With Selena Gomez:
"There’s no way to hide the relationship completely, because then it would be unfair to us. It’s like, ‘You take this car, and I’ll take this car, and then we’ll meet up at the spot. Then, you go in this door, I’ll go in this door'....At that point, it’s not even a relationship. You’re just hiding from everyone. That’s unfair and unhealthy, man."

Read Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj's Full Interviews Over @ Complex.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...