Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mag Covers: Romeo Miller Covers 'BRAVE' Magazine; Talks Career & Women

From looking at the cover of 'BRAVE' Magazine, you can tell that Romeo Miller (Lil' Romeo) is all grown up. Romeo takes the cover spot of BRAVE which is a new online digital magazine. In the first edition, Romeo speaks on his acting career (landing roles in VH1 series 'Single Ladies' along with Tyler Perry's upcoming 'Madea's Witness Protection') and also talks about what he looks for in a woman.

"I love a smart girl and a girl who loves her family! I do everything for my family and it’s nice to have somebody who understands how important that is to me. I can’t wait to have a little Romeo Bunch one day, haha. But, physically I love eyes. The eyes just say so much about someone. I also love nice curves and a woman who knows what she wants out of life. Someone with focus, determination and is God-fearing. My biggest turn-off is if a woman doesn’t have a real passion for something… and bad breath!"

Check Out The Behind The Scenes Footage:

.

| Purchase Romeo's April 2012 Edition of 'BRAVE' |

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...