Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Video: Beyonce Covers InStyle | September 2011 Issue

After returning to the spotlight, Beyonce has earned her 4th #1 album in 4. The pop superstar sits down to chat with InStyle as she talks about being happy, new projects, her future with kids, guilty pleasures and much more.

On Her Work Ethic and Future Motherhood:
"I sacrificed so much as a kid and as a teenager. "I have no regrets because my job kept me focused. When you’re young, 18 or 19, you have the energy and drive. That’s the time to work as hard as you can. Now I’m a woman, and because I gave it my all, I can focus on my marriage. I can decide I want to have kids. I can be the mother I want to be and dedicate myself to my children."
In Regards To Her Free Time & Guilty Pleasure:
"In my free time I prefer to do nothing but sit on the couch and watch TV. I have to confess that my guilty pleasure is Jersey Shore. I am a girl’s girl. Women who don’t have female friends scare me. I love my friends, and I love sitting with them and listening to their stories."

Check out the behind the scenes footage!

{InStyle}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...