Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Beyonce Live At Roseland: Elements Of 4 (DVD Trailer) + Pre-Order Link!

With Beyonce's DVD Live At Roseland: Elements Of 4 scheduled to be released on November 29th, she has decided to give fans a glimpse at what they can expect to see. The 2 Disc set will include special performances and behind the scenes footage of Bey on her journey to making 4.

Check out the trailer and list of what you will see on the DVD after the jump!



DISC 1
The Journey B "4"...

Intro / I Wanna Be Where You Are / No, No, No Part 1 / No, No, No Part 2 / Bug A Boo / Bills, Bills, Bills / Say My Name / Jumpin' Jumpin' / Independent Women Part 1 / Bootylicious / Survivor / Bonnie And Clyde / Crazy In Love / Dreamgirls / Irreplaceable / Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)

"4"

I Care / I Miss You / Run The World (Girls) / 1+1 / Party / Love On Top / Best Thing I Never Had / Countdown / Rather Die Young / End Of Time / I Was Here

Roseland: Behind the Stage

DISC 2
Video Anthology:

1+1
Best Thing I Never Had
Party (feat J Cole)
Love On Top
Countdwon
Run the World (Girls)
Dance For You

**FOR ANYONE WHO CANT WAIT UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER...PRE-ORDER NOW THROUGH AMAZON: Live At Roseland: Elements Of 4

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...